Thursday, September 17, 2009

About Raider game vs Rockdale Sept18,09


It's Thursday!!!! Freshman Raiders play Rockdale JV today....I wish I could be there to support them. I wish them all A WIN.

Very nervous I will admit. Tomorrow RAIDER JV play Rockdale Varsity.

I will see my son (#12 Michael Botello) off to Rouse HS at 6:15 AM and will not get to talk to him until after the game. ;o( BUT the Spirtit of God will be with him all day long. I pray for Gods strength-Gods Speed-Gods hands and Gods Holy Sprit to be with my son through out the game.

I am totally excited not sure how I will feel once I to the game as we(Rouse) will have its 1st time on Friday nights game. 2 schools with marching band, cheerleaders, Our Royals and even a bus load of Raider School Fans along with ofcourse all the family & friend fans. I look forward to the turn out of it all.

________________________

On anther note....I cut my hair pretty short...at least I think so. I have never had it this short. Everyone who knows me very well will tell ya that this is short for me. I LOVE IT! I should of done it when summer 1st started. ugh what was i thinking. This summer was HOT.


No comments: